Did you know that as of September 2014 the DfE changed the requirements for what information schools must publish online?
Click here to read the information from the DFE
What would we recommend?
Here are the requirements and next to each one is a suggested location for navigation in your website.
- details of the school’s pupil premium allocation and plans to spend it in the current year; and, for the previous year, a statement of how the money was spent and the impact that it had on educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated; About us – Allocation of Funding
- details of the school’s curriculum, content and approach, by academic year and by subject (including details of GCSE options and other qualifications offered at Key Stage 4 (for secondary schools), and approach to phonic and reading schemes (for primary schools));Parents – Curriculum – KS – Faculty – Subject
- where applicable, details or links to the school’s admission arrangements, including its selection and oversubscription criteria, published admission number and the school’s process for applications through the local authority ; About us – Admissions
- details of the school’s policies on behaviour, charging and SEN and disability provision; About us – Policies – Behaviour, Charging, SEN
- links to the school’s Ofsted reports and DfE School Performance Tables and details of the school’s latest Key Stage 2 and/or Key Stage 4 attainment and progress measures as presented in the School Performance Tables; About us – Ofsted report – DFE Performance Tables
- a statement of the school’s ethos and values About us – ethos and values
Schools are also encouraged to publish information regarding;
- setting pupils
- home school agreement
- music education opportunities
- sports and fixtures information
We have created a google document that you might want to take a copy of to share with the staff in your school who will collect this information for you ready for publishing on your website.
For info on creating posts
For info on editing your menus